- CSEE Trouble Ticket System – Problems and requests for CSEE computer services.
- CSEE Mailing Lists – Contact groups of employees or students associated with CSEE. Access is restricted to list members. Academic lists can be hosted.
- CSEE Webmail – Web interface to CSEE mail account.
- CSEE Blogs – Dedicated blogging platform for users, research, and academic interests.
- CSEE Personal Web Page – Host a personal web site.
- CSEE Virtual Web Domain – Host a Web site with your own domain name.
- CSEE Publications – Hosted platform of publications by students and faculty.
- CSEE SVN – Host one or more subversion repository.
- CSEE MySQL – Hosted MySQL database for academic or research usage.
- CSEE Disk Storage – Provide disks for RAID access from UNIX environment.
- CSEE Printing – Access a networked PostScript office or research printer from UNIX environment.
- CSEE Interactive Login Servers – Access from campus or remote locations.
- CSEE Classroom Labs – Customized Windows and Linux environment that remains compatible with central campus infrastructure.
- CSEEIT Documentation – Instructions and tips for CSEE services.
- Adobe Software – Download Adobe Software (Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.) for personal use at home.
- Microsoft Office 365 – Download Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) for personal use at home.