Marriott Fisherman's Wharf
1250 Columbus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94133
Telephone: (415) 775-7555 (Reservations)
Fax: (415) 474-2099
Conference Group Discount
The conference room rate is $149 per night from Mar. 14-17, 2014. The group name is "Association for Computing Machinery". The last day to book a room at the group rate is Feb. 21, 2014. Rooms can be booked directly here.
View Larger Map
There are three airports in the area: San Francisco (SFO) (the closest), Oakland (OAK), or San Jose (SJC) (the furthest away). For traveling to the hotel from the airports, there are several options:
- Driving: The address of the hotel is 1250 Columbus Ave, San Francisco.
- Taxi: The estimated rates (one way) are: $50 from SFO, and $65 from OAK.
- Shuttle: SuperShuttle provides services to the hotel from all three airports listed above. The estimated rates (one way) are: $17 from SFO, $27 from OAK, and $75 from SJC. Search for "Marriott - Wharf" as your destination. Other shuttle services are also available. Please check the airport's webpage for a list of transportation options.
- Bus: SamTrans has two bus routes that connect SFO to San Francisco city -- 292 ($2 into SF, $4 out of SF) and KX (express, $5 one way). From around the corner of Samtrans Mission St & 3rd St stop, you may transfer to MUNI bus 30 northbound ($2 one way), which stops at the hotel (Columbus Ave & North Point St). Please refer to samtrans.com and sfmta.com for bus schedules.
- Train: Caltrain and BART both have stops within 3 miles from the hotel, from which you can either take the MUNI bus 30 or a taxi to the hotel.
The hotel provides on-site parking for $15 hourly, or $50 daily. Valet parking is $50 daily. Parking fee excludes tax and includes in/out privileges.
For more detailed information about transportation and parking, please refer to the hotel's Maps and Transportation page.
Please check the official visitor site for San Francisco for details.