Re: What's the Best Intelligent Agent Software?

Henry Kautz (kautz@research.att.com)
Mon, 3 Oct 94 15:45 EDT

Hi, I was not sure if the msg you sent (below) was sent to me
personally, or if it was supposed to go to someone else on the agents
list (my confusion is due to the "Subject:" line, since I did not
participate in that discussion...)

---- Henry Kautz

:internet: kautz@research.att.com