- There will be a Supplemental Instruction review session for the final exam on Tuesday, May 15th from 7:00-9:00pm in Sondheim 409. Please consider attending.
- The Final Exam Study Guide has been posted under the Exams link.
- The Project 2 due date has been extended to Friday, March 16th at 9:00am.
- Please do not e-mail or see Ms. Dawn Block about your project grades. Ms. Block does not grade your projects. She takes care of the grading process only. If you have a problem with your project grade, see your instructor in person within one week of receiving your gradesheet. Do not e-mail your instructor.
- The code for the Project2 class is available here.
CMSC 202 — Computer Science II for Majors
This course continues the development of programming and problem-solving skills, focusing on the object-oriented programming (OOP) and design (OOD) paradigms. It uses the Java programming language and the Eclipse integrated development environment (IDE) as teaching tools.
Be sure to read through the syllabus for more information.
|Mr. Ryan Bergeron||ITE 215||Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs 4:00pm — 5:email@example.com|
|Mr. Wes Griffin||ITE 365||Wed/Thurs 2:30 — 3:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Susan Mitchell||ITE 214||Mon/Tues/Wed 2:30 – 3:email@example.com|
|Mr. Michael Rushe||ITE 201C||Tues/Thurs 4:00 — 5:firstname.lastname@example.org|
Class Meeting Information
|01||Tuesday/Thursday||10:00am – 11:15am||ITE 233||Mr. Wes Griffin|
|04||Monday/Wednesday||2:30pm – 3:45pm||ITE 229||Mr. Ryan Bergeron|
|07||Monday/Wednesday||5:30pm – 6:45pm||Math&Psych 103||Mr. Ryan Bergeron|
|10||Tuesday/Thursday||2:30pm – 3:45pm||ITE 231||Mr. Ryan Bergeron|
|13||Tuesday/Thursday||5:30pm – 6:45pm||ACIV 151||Mr. Michael Rushe|
|16||Monday/Wednesday||4:00pm – 5:15pm||ENG 027||Ms. Susan Mitchell|