Personal Lecture Notes
Samuel J. Lomonaco, Jr.
for AMS Lecture Notes
- Volume 1: Part of a Rosetta Stone for Quantum Mechanics (14 pages)
December 9, 1998 version.
- Out of print. This paper has been subsummed by Volume 5,
which is given below.
- Volume 2: A Quick Glance at Quantum Cryptography (Final edition) (54 pages)
(Cryptologia, Vol. 23, No.1, January, 1999, pp1-41.)
- Volume 3: Notes of Quantum Information Theory (13 Pages)
Volume 3 in postscript (1.2MB)
Volume 3 in gzipped postscript (0.3MB)
Volume 3 in PDF (Portable Document Format) (0.1MB)
- Volume 4: Informal Seminar Notes on Lie Groups (19 Pages)
- Volume 5: A Rosetta Stone for Quantum Mechanics with an
Introduction to Quantum Computation (95 pages)
- Volume 6: A Lecture on Peter Shor's Factoring Algorithm (22 pages)
- Volume 7: A Lecture on Lov Grover's Algorithm (13 pages)
- Volume 8: A Talk on Quantum Cryptography:
How Alice Outwits Eve (26 pages)
Theory and Cryptography:
From the Geheimschreiber
and Enigma to Quantum Theory,"
(ed. D. Joyner),
Lecture Notes in
Computer Science and Engineering,
Some Selected Publications of Lomonaco
Last modified 14 October 2000