Some Observations about Relativizations of Space Bounded Computations
- Authors: J. Hartmanis, R. Chang, J. Kadin and S. Mitchell.
- Cite as:
In Current Trends in Theoretical Computer Science,
G. Rozenberg and A. Salomaa, editors, pp. 423-433,
World Scientific, 1993.
- Previous incarnations:
- In Bulletin of the European Association for
Theoretical Computer Science, 35:82--92, June 1988.
- Technical Report 88-912, Department of Computer Science,
Cornell University, May 1988.
- Most readable version: book version.
- Status: complete.
- Online: book version available as a PDF file
(with embedded Type 1 fonts): l-book.pdf.
In this column we explore what relativization says about space bounded
computations and what recent results about space bounded computations say
29 Oct 2007 13:33:09 EDT