UMBC CMSC 313, Computer Organization & Assembly Language, Spring 2002, Section 0101
Data Representation & Arithmetic II
Tuesday 02/05, 2001
Assigned Reading in Murdocca & Heuring:
Assigned Reading in Neveln:
- Recap one's complement arithmetic.
- Binary Coded Decimal (BCD) representation and ten's complement.
- Multiplication and division for unsigned binary and
- ASCII, EBCDIC and Unicode representations for
- Representations for floating point numbers.
- IEEE-754 standard for floating point representation.
14 Nov 2003 10:17:28 EST
to Spring 2002 CMSC 313 Section Homepage