UMBC CMSC 313, Computer Organization & Assembly Language, Fall 2002, Section 0101
Introduction to Digital Logic
Thursday 10/24, 2002
Assigned Reading in Murdocca & Heuring: A.1-A.2
Assigned Reading in Neveln: 3.1-3.3
- Overview of the syllabus for the second part of the course.
- AND, OR and XOR implemented as light switches.
- Relays as an example of an electrically controlled switch.
- Semiconductors, what they are, why they make chips out of
- MOSFET transistors: n-type and p-type.
- Demo of DigSim. More info
- DigSim1 assigned.
14 Nov 2003 10:22:38 EST
to Fall 2002 CMSC 313 Section Homepage