CMSC 202 Computer Science II
Prof. Richard Chang
- No discussions this week. Monitor email for next week.
- No TA office hours this week.
Topics for Today
- Course Description & Syllabus
- Programming Projects & Academic Conduct
- What is Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)?
- Programming projects must be individual work
- Zero tolerance policy
- Punishments are harsh
- Detection can be delayed
- Don't ask your friends for their code
Top 5 ways to get an A in CMSC 202
- Attend the lectures, don't rely on the course web pages.
- No yawning, please. It's contagious.
- No chatting, pass notes.
- Enter late/exit early quietly please.
- Silence your cell phones ...
You know Python, this is C++.