The ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games 2013 is a
highly-visible, leading-edge conference for techniques that combine 3D computer
graphics with human interaction. I3D continues to focus on the hottest research
in 3D game technology, interactive visualization and visual depiction,
interactive modeling, user-assisted techniques, and applications. As a
corporate supporter you participate in this exciting field and demonstrate
leadership in supporting the latest developments in computer graphics research.
The I3D 2013 corporate sponsors are:
Title Sponsors $5000+
All Benefactor and Supporter benefits PLUS:
- Option to be recognized as supporter of the symposium banquet,
reception, or other agreed upon workshop event(s) or feature(s).
- Most prominent recognition on web page and in printed materials.
- Most prominent recognition on signage at the event.
- Option to display products / demos during breaks, reception, or the
All Supporter benefits PLUS:
- Corporate logo on main conference web page and printed material.
- Option to display banner with corporate logo at the event.
- Name will be mentioned in the conference opening presentation.
- Recognition and link on the main conference web page.
- Recognition on printed materials and signage at the event.
- Option to provide advertisement material that is put into the delegate
packs handed out to every participant.
- Mar 12, 2013 - The Student Stipend information is now available.
- Mar 12, 2013 - Banquet speaker is now available on the Invited Speakes page.
- Feb 23, 2013 - Keynote speakers are now listed on the Invited Speakers page.
- Feb 13, 2013 - The Game Industry Panel information is available.
- Jan 29, 2013 - The keynote speaker is Naty Hoffman, Vice President of Technology, 2K Games.
- Jan 25, 2013 - The academic keynote speaker is Ken Perlin, Professor at NYU, Media Research Lab.
- Jan 21, 2013 - The registation information is available.
- Jan 9, 2013 - The schedule is available.
- Jan 3, 2013 - The list of accepted papers is available.
- The poster submission information is available.
- The Call For Participation is available.
- The 2013 website is live.