Submission Deadline: Dec 12, 2012 11:59 PST
What to submit?
Poster and demo submissions should consist of a one-page extended abstract
in PDF format. The abstract must follow the ACM SIGGRAPH formatting
guidelines for Category 4 papers. Copyright space is not necessary. All
extended abstracts will be included in the ACM Digital Library (DL). Note
that this still allows you to submit your work as a full paper to another
conference or journal.
How to submit?
Use the precision conference system
to submit online. Supporting material and multimedia may be submitted for
review. Submissions will be single blind, so anonymity is not required.
Notification: Jan 15, 2013
- Mar 12, 2013 - The Student Stipend information is now available.
- Mar 12, 2013 - Banquet speaker is now available on the Invited Speakes page.
- Feb 23, 2013 - Keynote speakers are now listed on the Invited Speakers page.
- Feb 13, 2013 - The Game Industry Panel information is available.
- Jan 29, 2013 - The keynote speaker is Naty Hoffman, Vice President of Technology, 2K Games.
- Jan 25, 2013 - The academic keynote speaker is Ken Perlin, Professor at NYU, Media Research Lab.
- Jan 21, 2013 - The registation information is available.
- Jan 9, 2013 - The schedule is available.
- Jan 3, 2013 - The list of accepted papers is available.
- The poster submission information is available.
- The Call For Participation is available.
- The 2013 website is live.