ACM Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games (I3D) 2013
*** Paper submission deadline: October 23, 2012 ***
*** Submission System will be open from late September ***
Conference Date: March 21-23, 2013
Location: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort,
Orlando (Lake Buena Vista), FL
I3D 2013 will be co-located with IEEE Virtual Reality (VR) 2013 and
IEEE Symp. on 3D User Interface 2013.
I3D is the leading conference for real time 3D computer graphics and
human interaction. 2012 marks the 27th year since the first
conference. We invite you to submit papers across the entire range of
topics of interaction, interactive 3D graphics, and games. The fall
deadline provides the perfect outlet for your summer work.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Interaction devices and techniques
- 3D game techniques
- Interactive modeling
- Level-of-detail approaches
- Pre-computed lighting
- Visibility computation
- Real-time surface shading
- Fast shadows, caustics and reflections
- Imposters and image-based techniques
- Animated models
- GPU techniques
- Navigation methods
- Interactive visualization
- Virtual and augmented reality
- User studies of interactive techniques and applications
- Sketch based 3D interaction
Paper submissions should be up to 8 pages in length and adhere to
ACM SIGGRAPH style guidelines.
The submission of a video to accompany the
paper is encouraged. Papers will be peer-reviewed in a single-blind
process and authors notified by e-mail.
In addition, the best I3D papers (about 4 to 6 papers) from 2013 will
be invited to submit extended versions to appear in a IEEE
Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (TVCG) special
edition on I3D 2013.
- Paper Submission: October 23, 2012
- Paper Notification: December 05, 2012
- Camera-Ready Paper: December 14, 2012
- Poster and Demo Submission: December 12, 2012
- Poster and Demo Notification: mid January, 2013 (TBA)
- Conference: March 21-23, 2012
- Mar 12, 2013 - The Student Stipend information is now available.
- Mar 12, 2013 - Banquet speaker is now available on the Invited Speakes page.
- Feb 23, 2013 - Keynote speakers are now listed on the Invited Speakers page.
- Feb 13, 2013 - The Game Industry Panel information is available.
- Jan 29, 2013 - The keynote speaker is Naty Hoffman, Vice President of Technology, 2K Games.
- Jan 25, 2013 - The academic keynote speaker is Ken Perlin, Professor at NYU, Media Research Lab.
- Jan 21, 2013 - The registation information is available.
- Jan 9, 2013 - The schedule is available.
- Jan 3, 2013 - The list of accepted papers is available.
- The poster submission information is available.
- The Call For Participation is available.
- The 2013 website is live.