[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Some background papers
- Harry Chen, Dipanjan Chakraborty, Liang Xu, Anupam Joshi,
and Tim Finin, Service Discovery
in the Future Electronic Market, to appear in Proc. Workshop
in Knwoledge Based Electronic Markets, AAAI2000, San Antonio,2000.
- Pullela, C., Xu, L., Chakraborty, D. and Joshi, Anupam,
A Component Based Architecture
For Mobile Information Access, Technical Report, CS
Department, UMBC, 2000.
- Chen, H., Joshi, Anupam, and Finin, T., Dynamic Service Discovery for
Mobile Computing: Agents meet Jini in Aether, Technical
Report, CS Department, UMBC, 2000.
- Joshi, Anupam, On
Mobility and Agents , DIMACS Workshop on Mobile Networks and
Computing, March 1999.
- Joshi, Anupam, On Proxy
Agents, Mobility, and Web Access , Tech. Report 99-02, CSEE
- Bharadvaj, H., Joshi,Anupam, and Auephanwiriyakul, S., ``An Active Transcoding Proxy to Support Mobile Web Access",
Proc. 17th IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed
Systems, October 1998.
- Subramanyam, V. and Joshi, Anupam, "Security in Mobile
Systems", Workshop on Security in Large Scale Distributed
Systems, IEEE SRDS '98.
- Vass, J., Yao, J., Joshi, Anupam, Palaniappan, K., and
Zhuang, X., "Interactive Image Retrieval over the Internet",
Workshop on Multimedia Networking, IEEE SRDS'98
- Joshi, Anupam, Punyapu, C. and Karnam, P.,
"Personalization & Asynchronicity to Support Mobile Web
Access", Workshop on Web Information and Data
Management, CIKM '98
- Joshi, Anupam, Weerawarana,S., and Houstis, E.N, ``On Disconnected Browsing
of Distributed Information", Proc. 7th IEEE
Workshop on Research Issues in Data Engineering RIDE, April 1997.
- Kavasseri, R. , Keating, T. Wittman, M., Joshi, Anupam and Weerawarana, S., ``Web Intelligent Query
- Disconnected Web Browsing with Collaborative Techniques'', Proc. First
IFCIS Conf. on Cooperative Information Systems.
- Joshi, Anupam, Weerasinghe,
R., Mcdemott, S., Tan, B., Bernhardt, G. and Weerawarana, S., "Mowser:
Mobile Platforms and Web Browsers'', Bulletin of the TCOS, IEEE
- Drashansky, T., Weerawarana, S, Joshi, Anupam, Weerasinghe,
R. and Houstis, E., "Software Architecture of Ubiquitous Scientific Computing Environments", ACM - Baltzer Mobile Networks and Nomadic Applications, 1:4, 1996.
- Drashansky, T., Joshi, Anupam, Weerawarana, S. and Houstis,
E., ``SciencePad: Scientific Computing in a Ubiquitous
Environment'', Intl. J. Microcomputer Applications, 15:3,
- Joshi, Anupam, Drashansky, T., Houstis, E and Weerawarana,
S. , ``SciencePad: An Intelligent Electronic Notepad for
Ubiquitous Scientific Computing'', Proc. International
Conference on Intelligent Information Management Systems,
Washington, D.C., 1995, pp. 107-110.
- R. Scott Cost, Ye Chen, Tim Finin, Yannis Labrou and Yun Peng,
Modeling agent conversations with colored petri nets , Working
notes of the Workshop on Specifying and Implementing Conversation
Policies, Autonomous Agents '99, Seattle, Washington, May, 1999.
- Ye Chen, Yun peng, Tim Finin, yannis Labrou, Scott Cost, BIll
Chu, Rongming Sun and Bob Willhelm, A
negotiation-based multi-agent system for supply chain management,
Workshop on supply chain management, Autonomous Agents '99, Seattle,
Wa, May 1999.
- R. Scott Cost, Tim Finin, Yannis Labrou, Xiaocheng Luan, Yun
Peng, Ian Soboroff, and James Mayfield, ``Jackal: a Java-based Tool
for Agent Development'', poster paper, ACM Autonomous Agents
- Yannis Labrou, Tim Finin and Yun Peng, The
Interoperability Problem: Bringing together Mobile Agents and Agent
Communication Languages , Proceedings of the Hawaii International
Conference On System Sciences, January 5-8, 1999, Maui, Hawaii.
- Yannis Labrou, Tim Finin and Yun Peng, The current
landscape of Agent Communication Languages, Intelligent Systems,
volume 14, number 2, March/April 1999, IEEE Computer Society.
- Yun Peng, Tim Finin, Yannis Labrou, Bill Chu, J.Long, William
Tolone, and Akram Boughannam, ``A Multi-Agent
System for Enterprise Integration'' , Journal of Applied
Artificial Intelligence, to appear, 1998.
- Tim Finin, Yun Peng and Yannis Labrou, ``Mobile
agents can benefit from standards efforts on interagent
communication'', IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 36, no. 7,
pp. 50-56, July 1998. (special issue on ``Mobile Software Agents for
- Y. Peng, T. Finin, Y. Labrou, B. Chu, B. Tolone and J. Long, ``A
multi-agent system for enterprise integration'', International
Journal of Agile Manufacturing, special issue on Innovative Software
Support for Agile Manufacturing. Volume 1, number 2, pages 201-221,
W. Tolone, B. Chu, J. Lnong, R. Wilhelm, T. Finin, Y. Peng and
A. Boughannam, ``Supporting Human Interactions within Integrated
Manufactuing Systems'', International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing
Systems, Vol 1, number 2, pages 221-234, 1998.
- Qi He, Katia Sycara, and Tim Finin,
``Personal Security Agent: KQML-based Public Key Infrastructure'',
Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Autonomous Agents (Agents'98),
- Yannis Labrou and Tim Finin, Semantics and
Conversations for an Agent Communication Language , in ``Readings
in Agents'', Michael Huhns and Munindar Singh (eds), Morgan Kaufmann
Publishers, Inc., to appear, 1997. (Reprinted from IJCAI-97 paper).
[an error occurred while processing this directive]