CMSC 341 News Archive
This file lists announcements concerning CMSC-341
Announcements are in reverse chronological order. The latest
announcement is on top.
- 10 March If you haven't yet thought about the issues
related to iterators in a circular list, please see the latest note in
the project description.
- 06 March See the project description for how to
handle the chunk size.
- 02 March More details about chunklist operations
have been added to the project 2 description. Also, a change regarding
the ChunkSize parameter has been posted.
- 01 March Project 2 has ben posted and a discussion
board created on Blackboard.
- Feb 20 Mr. Edelman will hold a review session for Exam 1
on Wednesday, Feb. 22, 7:15 - 9:30 PM in room BIOL 120. You may attend for all
or part of the session.
- 13 Feb There is a new project 1 requirement which will
allow us to put comments in the command files. These comments will help
us document the command file and help communicate to you what the expected output should
- 07 Feb
The Computer Science Help Center is now open. This is a good resource for those who need some
help with Linux/g++/makefiles.
An update to project 1 has been posted. Please use 3.14 as the
value for pi.
- 06 Feb Project 1 has been posted
and a discussion board established. Click on the "Projects" link
below to access the project description. Project 1 is due at 11:59pm
on Sunday Feb 19th.
- 03 Feb
TA office hours have been posted. Check out the "Course Staff"
or "Office Hours" link below.
The "submit" command is ready for testing. Check out project 0
under the "Projects" link below.
- 30 Jan Welcome to CMSC 341