CMSC 341 Fall 2006
- Be sure to read the UMBC
Student Honor Code
- Latest News:
- 6 Dec Final Exam review sessions on Monday 12/11 and
Tuesday, 12/12 - in room ACIV 151, starting 7:00 PM.
- 30 Nov Project 5 questions posted.
Please be sure to include a copy of your output in your questions file.
- 27 Nov At the request of one of the instructors, the
definition of "cluster" in project 5 has been changed. See the "updates"
in the project 5 description.
- 27 Nov Project 5 posted. Questions to follow soon.
- 08 Nov Project 4 posted.
- 02 Nov Effective immediately, Onkar's Mon/Wed office
hours have changed. His new hours on Mon/Wed are 3:30pm to 5:00pm.
His office hours on Tuesday remain the same (2:00pm - 5:00pm).
- 25 Oct Exam 2 review session will be held on
Wednesday, November 1 in room BIOL 120, starting at 7:00 PM
- 17 Oct Some helpful hints on parsing the text
file in project 3 have been provided. See the project 3 description.
- 12 Oct A description of the excluded word file
was added to project 3.
- 11 Oct Project 3 posted.
- 10 Oct New Binary Search Tree slides including complete
implementation of an In-order iterator posted.
- 05 Oct An update about the command files
in project 2 was posted.
- 03 Oct Project 2 questions are available in
Mr. Frey's public Project 2 directory.
- 02 Oct An update to project 2 was posted.
- 27 Sep Project 2 posted. Questions to follow soon.
- 20 Sep The exam review session for
exam 1 will be held on Monday, 9/25 at 7:00pm in BIOL 120.
- 06 Sep The problem with submit
("Your home directory does not seem to be in AFS...") has been resolved.
If you now recieve a different error when trying to submit project 0,
please email Mr Frey with the details
- 06 Sep Project 1 posted
- 04 Sep TA Office Hours posted
- 31 Aug Welcome to CMSC 341
- News Archive
- Course Staff
- Office Hours
- Basic Information (Schedules, Description, Syllabus)
- Lecture materials and
- Practice Exercises
as "homework" and to help study for exams
- Demonstrations of some
web page (errata, supplements, source code)
(the Standard Template Library)
- CSHC (the Computer
Science Help Center)
- Miscellaneous Goodies