CMSC 341 News Archive
This file lists announcements concerning CMSC-341
Announcements are in reverse chronological order. The latest
announcement is on top.
- 23 NovFinal Exam reviews
Monday, Dec. 12, 8:30 - 10:00 PM in ITE 231
Tuesday, Dec. 13, 7:00-9:00 in ACIV 150
Mr. Edelman will be conducting both sessions
- 20 Oct
Project 3 has been posted and discussion board established.
- 17 Oct The due date for project 2 has been extended until 11:59pm on Friday Oct 21st. Project 3 will still be posted on Thursday Oct 20th.
- 05 Oct Project 2 has been posted and
a discussion board established. Project 2 is due at 11:59pm on Wednesday Oct 19th.
- 28 Sep EXAM 1 REVIEW SESSIONS There will be 2 review sessions for exam 1: the first is Thursday, 9/29,
from 7:00 - 9:00 PM in room ITE 229.
the second is Wednesday, 10/5, from 8:30 - 10:00 PM in room ITE 227
- 28 Sep In response to many student questions and
Blackboard postings for project 1, the Miscellaneous Goodies page now contains a link to a page containing
common C++ compiler and linker errors. Please take a look and feel free
to make suggestions.
- 26 Sep Exam 1 review questions have been posted.
- 20 Sep The Makefile for project 1 has been improved.
Proj1.o is now dependent on GameBoard.h and GameBoard.cpp. Other minor
changes were made as well. If you have copied the Makefile to your directory, you should recopy it to get these changes.
- 19 Sep 2005 Due to an unforseen change in class schedule, Sourav's office hours have changed. Please see the "Course Staff" or "Office Hours" pages for his new office hours.
- 14 Sep 2005
The Computer Science Help Center is now open. Please be reminded that
341 students should not expect help with coding from the help center.
- 12 Sep 2005
Project 1 posted.
- 02 Sep 2005 Project 0 is available to help you test your ability to submit projects. All students who are enrolled in the class as of 02 Sep 2005 should be able to complete
Project 0. If you enroll after this date, please
email Mr. Frey so that you can be
added to the UMBC submission system for this course.
- 01 Sep 2005 Welcome to CMSC 341