Getting the Files
If you've ssh’ed into the GL servers, issue the following command at the command prompt while you’re inside your lab9 directory:
cp /afs/umbc.edu/users/c/m/cmarron/pub/cmsc202/lab9.zip . unzip lab9.zip(Note the '.' at the end of the command — that is very important.)
You should have the following files:
- Shape.h: The Shape class definition.
- Shape.cpp: The Shape class implementation.
- Rectangle.h: The Rectangle class definition
- Rectangle.cpp: The Rectangle class implementation
- Triangle.h: The Triangle class definition
- Triangle.cpp: The Triangle class implementation
- Lab9.cpp: This will contain the driver program.