All exams will be closed-book and closed-notes.
A photo id is required for all exams.
Late or make-up exams will only be allowed under the following circumstances:
- The student has a documented requirement for accommodation. An Accommodation Letter from Student Support Services is required.
- The student is participating in an athletic competition that conflicts with the scheduled exam time and has presented an official letter from the UMBC Athletics Department.
- The student experiences a documented medical or personal emergency that prevents her from attending the exam.
- The exam conflicts with a major religious observance.
- For other reasons, at the discretion of the instructor, with advanced notice.
In all cases, it is the student's responsibility to initiate a request for a late or make-up exam; except in the case of emergency, this must be done at least one week prior to the scheduled exam time.
Study guides will be provided to assist you in preparation for the exams. They will cover the major topics taught during lectures and labs.
The final exam will be given on Thursday, May 12, 1:00 – 3:00.
Midterm Exam 2
The second midterm exam will be given on Tuesday, April 5 at the usual class time.
Midterm Exam 1
The first midterm exam will be given on Thursday, February 25 at the usual class time.