Member Function Guidelines
- Each member function should perform just one
task and do it well.
- Private functions may be written and called from the public
function to allow proper modularity.
- Class member functions should not perform input from or output to
the application user unless that is the function's explicit purpose.
- Although member functions have direct access to private data
members, your code should use accessors and mutators whenever
- Proper passing of parameters is vital for efficiency of
your program. Pass objects by reference, if possible.