- Project 4: Questions??
- Midterm Exam II
- Thursday, April 26th
- Topics: dynamic memory, inheritance and
- CMSC341H Honors Data Structures
Computer Science Departmental Honors
Eligibility: A in both CMSC 201 and CMSC 202
GPA: 3.25 overall GPA and a 3.5 GPA in CMSC courses.
Requirements: To receive departmental honors, students must
complete the following courses with a grade of B or better:
- CMSC 341H Data Structures
- Two CMSC 4xx honors courses
(except CMSC 404 and CMSC 495-499)
- CMSC 495 Honors Thesis under the direction of
a faculty advisor.
See: Prof. Rheingans, Prof. R. Chang, or COEIT Advisors.