CMSC 202 Computer Science II, Spring 2007, Section 010x
Lecture 10: Dynamic Memory Allocation
Thursday 03/01, 2007
Assigned Reading: 10.1, 10.2
Slides As Shown:
- Revisited two issiues in Project 1 (see Announcements slides above):
- How to handle end of file issues.
- What if we wanted to implement "Lazy Evaluation" for
medianRating? We'd have to use the mutable keyword.
- Continued discussion of operator overloading (see slides),
- "Outward" type conversion.
- overloading input and output operators.
- Discussed new, delete and destructors
for dynamic memory allocation.
- Looked at various ways to define 2-dimensional arrays.
[Spring '07 CMSC202]
1 Mar 2007 16:17:56 EST