[an error occurred while processing this directive]
CMSC201 News and Announcements
Shapiro's Sections ONLY
- BREAKING NEWS
- Students interested in solutions to specific projects or homeworks
can contact Ms.Shapiro. There will be no comprehensive solution sets
posted except on specific request.
- IMPORTANT INFO. ABOUT PROJECT 5
- Homework for Chapter 10 is due on Monday, 5th May.
- Homework on Chapters 5 and 6 is due on Wednesday, April 9th.
- Project 4 is due on Monday, April 14th.
- Homework # 2 (on chapters 3 and related material) is due on March
- Project 2 is due on March 12th, Wednesday.
- Quiz 2 will be held on March 17th, Monday. Material will include
Chapters 3,4, and 5 (whatever is covered in class), and also related
material from Chapters 9,11(File I/O), and 13.
- Project 3 is being handed out early on Wednesday, March 5th. the
required file name for input for project 3 is proj3.dat, and the required
file name for output is proj3.out. It will be due on Monday, March 31st.
- A homework covering Conditional statements, pre and post increment,
for and while loops etc. is being handed out in class on 5th March,
Wednesday, and will be due on Monday, March 10th. Late submission for this
homework will be allowed till Wednesday, March 12th.
- Spring Break is from Monday, March 24th to
Friday, March 28th.
- SOME USEFUL TIPS :
To rename your executable, instead of the default name a.out, use
the following command:
cc -o name source.c
Where 'name' is the name of the executable and 'source' is the source
The command :
cc source.c > log
i.e. redirection, will only output the results of the compilation
(errors, warnings, etc.) into the file called log.
- Homework for chapters 1 & 2 is due on Feb 17th. The self review
exercises are included in the assignment. Only typed papers with the
question included with the answers will be accepted.
- A quiz on Chapters one and two will be held on Feb 19th, Wednesday.
- The reading for Week 2 of class is chapter 3 in the Dietel Text.
- All students must send an email to their section leaders (i.e.
respective TAs) by Feb 12th (Wednesday).
[an error occurred while processing this directive] Monday, 12-May-1997 16:53:16 EDT