All exams will be closed book, closed notes, and completed without the use of calculators, computers, or phones.
A photo ID is required for all exams. Additionally, all exams must be completed in pencil.
Late or make-up exams will only be allowed under the following circumstances:
- The student has a documented requirement for accommodation. An Accommodation Letter from Student Disability Services is required.
- The student is participating in an athletic competition that conflicts with the scheduled exam time and has presented an official letter from the UMBC Athletics Department.
- The student experiences a documented medical or personal emergency that prevents them from attending the exam.
- The exam conflicts with a major religious observance.
- For other reasons, at the discretion of the instructor, with advance notice.
In all cases, it is the student's responsibility to initiate a request for a late or make-up exam; except in the case of emergency, this must be done at least one week prior to the scheduled exam time. Contact your instructor via email.
Study guides will be provided to assist you in preparation for the exams. They will cover the major topics taught during lectures and labs.
The midterm date and details on the midterm are not yet available!
The final date and details on the final are not yet available.