The Capital Area Women in Computing Celebration, sponsored by ACM-W, will be held at Georgetown University on Friday, February 24th and Saturday, February 25.
The celebration will bring together women at the high school, undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels to promote the recruitment, retention, and progression of women in computing fields.
The cost of student attendance is modest: $50 with shared hotel room, or $25 without hotel. Scholarships are available as well.
To get more information and to register, visit the CAPWIC 2017 Web site.
Reasons to Attend
- Share your work and ideas with your peers and experts during the poster session, flash talk, or technical short.
- Be inspired. Meet technical women like you and celebrate your accomplishments together.
- Hear success stories of technical women who made it this far!
- Broaden your skills by attending a workshop.
- Meet recruiters from business, industry, and academia for internships, jobs, or graduate programs.
- Find a new job or internship. Bring your resume to our career fair to apply for job and internship opportunities.
- Did we mention that it is FUN!