I am on sabbatical at Epic Games for the Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 semesters.
If you need to contact me, use email. I will not be in the office or checking my office phone regularly.
My research interests are interactive 3D computer graphics, programmable shading, graphics hardware, surface appearance modeling, or almost any other combination of those words.
Research Thumbnails (in random order)
For more information on UMBC's programs on Games, Animation
and Interactive Media (including game development track
requirements), see the GAIM
- Undergraduate and graduate independent study opportunities
available, contact me for details.
- CMSC 611: Advanced Computer Architecture
Spring 2016, Fall 2014, Fall 2012, Fall 2010, Fall 2008, Spring 2006, Fall 2003
- CMSC 491/691: Data Oriented Computing
- CMSC 411: Computer Architecture
Fall 2015, Fall 2013, Spring 2012
- CMSC 435/634: Introduction to Computer Graphics
- CMSC 491/691: Computer Graphics for Games
491E/691E Spring 2004
- CMSC 493 / ART 488: Game Development Project
- CMSC 491/635: Advanced Computer Graphics
- CMSC 491G/691G: Real-Time Shading
- GAIM blog
- Notes on using CVS on or GIT on AFS for electronic classwork submission