My research interests include cloud computing, digital forensics, malware analysis, and intrusion detection.
- My paper on forensic tools for OpenStack has been accepted for DFRWS 2013.
- My example search warrant for data from a cloud provider is online.
- My law review article on legal issues in forensic collection of cloud evidence has been published in the Richmond Journal of Law and Technology
- I will be a panelist in the Law Track at RSA 2013 on cloud incidents.
- Dr. Sherman and I have been invited to give a keynote at the Forensic Enabled Intelligence Summit on cloud forensics.
- I will give a presentation on Search Warrant Language for Cloud Computing at AAFS 2013.
- I have been invited to speak on cloud forensics at TTI/Vanguard in 2013.