For all those who want to get off this list....

Stefan Heck (heck@cogsci.ucsd.edu)
Thu, 10 Nov 1994 13:38:42 -0800

... please read closely. The list was switched from Lockheed to Sun. Ray
Johnson sent this out less than a week ago. So please DON'T bother everyone
with all the unsubscribe requests. We'd all appreciate it.

Stefan
--- begin forwarded text

Date: Sun, 6 Nov 1994 12:41:59 -0800
Sender: agents@SunLabs.Eng.Sun.COM
From: Raymond.Johnson@Eng.Sun.COM (Ray Johnson)

As far as I can tell the new mailing list is working fine. From here
on out the new address for the software agents mailing list is:

agents@sun.com

****** NOTE THE NEXT SECTION ************

For administrative requests to be handled by the listserv software
the new address is listserv@sunlabs.sun.com. If you send a message
to listserv with the word "help" (without the quotes) in the BODY
of the message the software will send a response with a list of
possible commands. This includes HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE, how to get a
digest of mail messages (instead of every message), and other useful
features.

Finally, if you have any other questions or problems mail me.

Ray
ray.johnson@eng.sun.com

--- end forwarded text