Step 2 - Source Code Structure
Your Project should contain the following files:
- Media.java: An interface with three methods.
- CD.java: A simple class which models a CD and implements the Media interface.
- Book.java: A simple class which models a Book and implements the Media interface.
- CatalogItem.java: A generic class with two type parameters. The first type should be a type which implements the Comparable interface. The second type should be a type which implements the Media interface. The class itself should also implement the Comparable interface.
- Lab11.java: Copy and paste this code or download and import the entire file into your project. This is the driver program provided to you, but it is not fully functional. Follow Step 7: Lab11 Class and the comments within the file in order to complete its definition.